Kiln craft mugs

mogwai51

Reaction score
Hi there. I just found two 1979 Kilncraft mugs (Fozzie and Rolf) whilst helping my boyfriend move. I remember having a Miss Piggie one (which sadly got broken) as a child and am loth to throw them out. Does anyone know if they are worth anything? I love the vintage look, but we will run out of space soon so I'm not sure if should hang onto them for a few more years or not? If anyone know anything about them, I would be very grateful.

uncleduke

Reaction score
mogwai51 said:
Hi there. I just found two 1979 Kilncraft mugs (Fozzie and Rolf) whilst helping my boyfriend move. I remember having a Miss Piggie one (which sadly got broken) as a child and am loth to throw them out. Does anyone know if they are worth anything? I love the vintage look, but we will run out of space soon so I'm not sure if should hang onto them for a few more years or not? If anyone know anything about them, I would be very grateful.
Well, they are not worth a lot - they sell on ebay for between $5-$10 a piece.
If you don't want the hassle of selling them on ebay, send me a PM - I can always use more of them in my shop. Contact me, and we will see what we can work out.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Whatever you do don't throw them out , they may not be worth much but its always nice to save muppet items and not destroy them, give them to someone else who might like them. Its horrible to think of all the muppet things that have been destroyed. :sympathy: