Kermit's Keen Carousel Figurine

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
OKAY EVERYONE.......YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT. TODAY I RECEIVED A MAILER FROM HAMILTON COLLECTION ABOUT A MERRY-MUPPET-GO-ROUND COLLECTION FEATURING OUR LOVABLE MUPPETS ON CAROUSEL HORSES. I THOUGHT THIS WAS TOO COOL AND THOUGHT I'D GO TO THE WEBSITE TO CHECK IT OUT. MY MAILER WAS FOR MISS PIGGY'S "HOT TO TROT" AND ON THE WEBSITE I FOUND KERMIT'S "KEEN CAROUSEL". THE PURCHASE PRICE ON THE ITEM IS $29.99 + $4.99 FOR SHIPPING. ANYWAYS....HERE'S A LINK TO TWO DIFFERENT PAGES. ONE SHOWS ALL OF HAMILTON'S MUPPET PRODUCT AND ONE IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THE KERMIT FIGURINE!

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/ndca/muppet

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct...d-900235001.jsp

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I really don't have the slightest idea of what to make of this! That should really be a muppet horse like Old Skyball Paint - then I think I would like it ... And don't roundabouts have a standard "no banjo" rule?

MWoO

Reaction score
That Kermit looks exactly like the Kermit mini from Palisades Toys. The only difference is it costs 4 times as much and is sitting on a horse for some strange reason.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MWoO said:
That Kermit looks exactly like the Kermit mini from Palisades Toys. The only difference is it costs 4 times as much and is sitting on a horse for some strange reason.
Hehehe.. :big_grin:

Xela

Reaction score
...Why is he on a carousel with a banjo?

:confused:

MWoO

Reaction score
Maybe he's playing a round.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have the Kermit on the motorcycle, and it's okay. With the exception of the eyes, the paint job is nice. It's also smaller then you'd think. My sister got it for my birthday so for me it's more of the thought of the gift that counts rather then the quality of the piece. Plus, I'm not so sure it's ceramic, it actualy feels like plastic.

MWoO

Reaction score
I have it too. He doesn't have a helmet though. He has the same hat the Piggy had as the wicked witch in MWoO. He doesn't look nearly as cool with that hat. Also it looks nothingl ike thep icture on the site. That picture uses a Kermit poser. It's rather misleading. Kermit has no texture or anything either. Still nice and all, but compared to something like the Palisades figures or the Side Show busts it falls just a bit short.