Kermit the Frog

miss becky

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knows how I would go about selling my Puppets. I have the anything puppet buy the stuffing has come out of its head and I have Kermit in great condition. These were my childhood toys in the 70's. The anything puppet has the original box. Any help would be appreciated!
Miss Becky:smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Have you tried EBAY? Or what about Craig's list for your area. You may also put a add in your local paperunder collection. Try a yard sale for collecters. :wink:

I forgot, try your local antique shops, they may also buy your collection.

miss becky

Reaction score
Thanks for all the ideas! I checked out ebay and craigslist. How would I sell them on this site? I also have 2 "It's the muppets" movies, The book "The Art Of Muppets, and an original Hallmark Kermit the Frog Movable Decoration still in the package. The Anything Muppet is in great condition externally but the stuffing in his head all fell out and I don't have any parts for him, only the original box and book of instructions. I am not a collector believe it or not. Maybe just an accumilator of stuff. Kermit is the Posing Puppet.
Becky

muppetperson

Reaction score
What you have to do is list here how much you want for each item and then people can contact you via Private message or email.I might be interested in the Hallmark Movable Kermit decoration.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Could i see pictures of the anything muppet.