Kermit the Frog will be on Paula's Party

M

Muppetluver79

Hi! I'm new here, I'm a huge Muppet fan. My favorite is Fozzie. :embarrassed:

I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Kermit the Frog is going to be on Paula's Party on Food Network:

And keeping with the holiday spirit, Paula returns with her own special: PAULA’S PARTY: DEEP FRIED THANKSGIVING PARTYPremieres: Friday, November 9th at 10PM

It's a Thanksgiving to remember on Paula’s Party when every dish is deep-fried. Everything from fried stuffing on a stick to fried cranberry fritters to turkey with a deep fried pecan glaze! And what's Thanksgiving without football, family and a parade? Football legend Refrigerator Perry helps Paula’s sons Jamie and Bobby fry up some bacon mashed potatoes. They surprise their mom with a live marching band, and a major star from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Kermit the Frog! He stops by to help Paula deep fry a pumpkin cake to top off the perfect Thanksgiving feast.

http://www.foodnetworkfans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1301

Boppity

Reaction score
I got to see it! I don't really like Paula that much, especially not on that show. In fact, when she's flirting with her guests, an unpleasant chill down my spinal column. But, I stuck it out. And it was pretty cute. :flirt:

MWoO

Reaction score
It's on right now, and honestly these Kermit appearances don't work for me. Nothing against Steve here, Paula just doesn't work for me I guess.

Edit: Ok, I take it back. Sarcastic Kermit rocks! "Oh sure that's great. We'll burglarize a home and bake a cake!" and "Why would you want to mess up all that icing with something healthy like fruit?".

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
While those lines are funny I'll give steve that Kermit is anything but Kermit these days if you know what I mean.
He's the glue that holds everything together not the wacky one.

MWoO

Reaction score
While those lines are funny I'll give steve that Kermit is anything but Kermit these days if you know what I mean.
He's the glue that holds everything together not the wacky one.
Yeah, and usually in productions that is what he does, except in MWoO. When he's a lone there isn't much else he can do. Also, Steve is just naturally wacky i think.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yeah, and usually in productions that is what he does, except in MWoO. When he's a lone there isn't much else he can do. Also, Steve is just naturally wacky i think.
Yeah he seems to be, no offense to the man but he sort of seems like a one trick poney where as jim was all over the map.
He could do smug, nice, wacky, happy, mean, good, evil.:big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just don't really identify with the things Kermit says nowadays. ::shrugs::