Kermit re-runs on Hollywood Squares

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Zack posted in another discussion, re-runs of Kermit on Hollywood Squares are running this week. Don't know yet which of Kermit's "solo" week-long appearances they're showing, but let us know your thoughts on the episodes if you see them.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Phil

oh Phil, thanks for the credit, i aprecate that.:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, who is "hoping" for a gonzo and rizzo team up on hollwood squares next time,Dog.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Awww...I totally missed that episode. I went to the Hollywood Squares website and I missed it by a day after. I hope I can see it again!!!

That'd be nice :smile:

~fluff~

towels

Reaction score
I caught the tail end of it last night. He was sharing a cube with Nile somebody. (Obviously my grasp of popular culture is slipping)

It was one of those college theme weeks. (How come nobody on this show knows the basics of tic-tac-toe winning? After the center square, go for a corner!)

Foreignman

Reaction score
I saw the whole thing, Kermit was great, as usual, but it continues to bother me how many Sesame Street, Muppet Show, and frog-based questions Kermit just "happens" to get.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
I saw the whole thing, Kermit was great, as usual, but it continues to bother me how many Sesame Street, Muppet Show, and frog-based questions Kermit just "happens" to get.
It's all about hype, baby. And right now, Henson needs all it can get. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hear that the Gonzo ones are on this week (6/24)! I can't wait!