Kermit on "The Other Half" March 3

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

NO! THAT REALLY MADE ME MAD!!! :mad: THEY SAID IN THE LISTINGS THAT KERMIT WAS GOING TO BE ON THE SHOW, SO I TAPE THE WHOLE #%$^%//!! THING AND FOR WHAT??!!! JUST TO FIND THAT GUY TALKING ABOUT A FURBY! I'M WRITING TO THE COMPANY THAT RUNS THE SHOW AND COMPLAINING, THIS REALLY #$#$#%//!!ES ME OFF!!! :attitude:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I'm sorry about that outburst, but it really did make me mad. I wrote to them to complain. Hopefully, they won't lie to us like that again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
I'm sorry about that outburst, but it really did make me mad.
No appologies needed, Daf! I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN. I even left late for classes (I had something to do earlier) which I had in the afternoon. No frog, not at all. Just Danny whatshisname with a *&^&** Diaper on his head. I though maybe they ment the 5, but no.... we could try again friday, but they may have screwed up again.

smcguire

Reaction score
Nope, no Kermit and no explanation. I checked out "The Other Half"'s website and he's not listed as a scheduled guest any time this week anymore.

Sorry for the bad information, folks... it is very irritating when TV listings aren't reliable.

--Scott McGuire

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Hey all i dunno if you guys caught this or not but on , i dont know if it was march 26th or if it was April 2nd but one of those days i was at a friends house and as we were flipping channels i noticed kermie on the "other half". unfortunatly they hate the muppets so they changed it on me, does anybody know the rundown of the episode?

(sorry if this was already covered, i havent been around for awhile)