Kermit 2011 Calendar Images

Kermieuk

Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for that to become available. Not too keen on it, but I'm glad the Muppets have got a calendar this year and the new Muppet movie is filming this month so they'll probably get a huge amount of publicity stills and promotional photography to fill a calendar for 2012. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I dig what they're trying to do with this calendar, over years past. At least some of it looks like artwork, and not the same stock poser pictures they use all too much. Remember that carnival/circus sideshow calendar from a few years back? I wish they ONLY used the carnival posters. The poser photos actually took away from that.

But that's what I hate about calendars in generals. They're usually nothing BUT stock images and production photos. The Simpsons and Futurama ones are the only ones I know of that have new commissioned artwork for every calendar for every year. South Park uses actual clips of the show. Everything else is just style guide and cast photos. I'm starting to dislike that greatly.

chudman1000

Reaction score
But that's what I hate about calendars in generals. They're usually nothing BUT stock images and production photos..
I agree. I usually like to buy calenders related to my favorite shows, like Smallville or Buffy, and get excited over checking out what kind of pictures they would be using. But what I´ve been noticing lately is that it is all the same old stock photos that you see everywhere else, which gets kind of boring.

That being said, this Kermit calender (while not being what I would usually go for, aside from it being a Muppet item) looks like it could be an interesting change. I would however love it if they made a calender of scenes from The Muppet Movie.