Just got the Muppets From Space DVD

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hi every1! I found the MFS DVD for $9.99 US at my local Ingles grocery store. It was between it and KSY, so I got MFS (the lesser of 2 evils)! What was your best find at a grocery store?

BJ

AnimalRocks

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Hi every1! I found the MFS DVD for $9.99 US at my local Ingles grocery store. It was between it and KSY, so I got MFS (the lesser of 2 evils)! What was your best find at a grocery store?

BJ
Um Id answer but I left my decoder ring in my other pants. Could you decode for me, MFS=? KSY=?

rexcrk

Reaction score
MFS= Muppets From Space
and
KSY= Kermit's Swamp Years

:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Many people have been finding Muppets From Space, Kermits Swamp Years and John Denver Rocky Mountain Holiday in the $5.88 bins at Wal-Mart.

Beth C

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Many people have been finding Muppets From Space, Kermits Swamp Years and John Denver Rocky Mountain Holiday in the $5.88 bins at Wal-Mart.
Yep, that much is true. I found both Muppets From Space and Kermit's Swamp Years as well as Elmo in Grouchland in the $5.50 'dump bin' in our local Wal-Mart. They call it the dump bin because every time someone wants to look through the DVD's they end up dragging over a shopping cart and filling it up with half the bin to find two DVD's at the bottom.

They then walk away, leaving the poor store associates to 'dump' the cart full of DVD's back into the bin! I still haven't seen John Denver's DVD in there. I had to pay full price for mine and it gets watched A LOT. (I'm a BIGGGG John Denver fan)

~Beth C

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yah know.... I was in Best Buy an hour ago, and they had a whole crop of new MFS DVD's for 5.99..... And I was getting worried. Though it is not my favorite Muppet Movie, I really want to switch the VHS with a DVD.... at least for the wide screen and digital quality.... and whatever Special features it has...

Xerus

Reaction score
I too have the MFS DVD. :smile: What I like about this DVD is that it features an audio commentary by Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo, and director Tim Hill. It shows them as silhouettes sitting in movie theather seats while talking through the entire movie. It's kind of like Mystery Science Theater 3000. :smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked the MST3K style commentary on Muppets From Space. A lot of DVD commentaries are boring, but not the ones from the Muppet movies. Heck, even Kermit's Swamp Years had a good behind the scenes special with that crazy Joe the Armadillo fellow.

--Klonoa
Muppet Treasure Island had some good commentary, too.