Junior Toys / Igel 1999 Kermit Puppet

pubba

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is probably bad form to pimp out an ebay auction in my first post, but regardless of this I am so happy to find this online muppet-centric community!

I was fortunate enough to find fantastic Kermit puppet a few years ago on eBay. After some research I found out it is a German Junior Toys (sometimes called Igel?) product.

Since growing up with the Muppets as a child I have constantly been on the lookout for a good quality Kermit puppet. This one is easily the best that I have found. In my opinion he even looks better than the the master replica/poser item.

Unfortunately I have lost my job and things are looking pretty grim here. Kermit is now back on eBay and I thought some of you may be interested..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kermit-the-Frog-1999-Igel-Junior-Toys-Puppet-35cm-WOW_W0QQitemZ270312246084QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Toys_Hobbies_Character_Toys?hash=item270312246084&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Well, I certainly know how tough times can drive a person to part with a loved item. Had to sell my entire Pedigree and TOMY Fraggle Rock dolls collection because I haven't been able to find work in a long time.

I know a couple people who might be interested in your Kermit puppet, so I'll send them the link to the eBay listing.

Best of Luck

:smile: