John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together DVD

Davina

Reaction score
is the quality as poor as it looks on the web site?
it really looks like someone burned copies of an old vhs version at home..
though I'm still half tempted.. esp as their other dvd offering is the Star Wars Holiday Special.... hehehhee

will have to discuss this with hubby when he gets home tonight...

David French

Reaction score
Eric and Davina - while I am not a Mod, I refer you both to the forum rules regarding pirated material.

Concerning video trades, do not sell or promote your unreleased videos, VCD's or DVD's.

While we do encourage merchandise and tape trading, out of respect for the copyrights of the Jim Henson Company personal and unreleased videos, homemade VCD's and DVD's may not be sold for profit or cash on our forum. Advertising or promoting such illegal material to purchase will lead to suspension of your account. In some cases, we may forward all of your account information directly to Henson (or eBay if applicable) for them to investigate further.
In fact, Eric you posted about this last year and I told you last year that you shouldn't do it.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I got a feeling he might be the one behind that site, based on his pots in the past about the very same site with different URL's

Davina

Reaction score
ah.. that would explain a lot...

didn't know for 100% there were pirated.. just thought they looked like rather poor quality.. (which does sometimes get through to market...)

think I'll wait for an official release... if i'm spending that much cash, I'd expect better quality..
(though the star wars one is still tempting... i don't recall having seen it originally.. though hubby does vaguely remember it.. but from what i've heard about it... will have to dig up an official copy somewhere one of these days....heh)