Jim Henson's Books

dwmckim

Reaction score
Ernie101

Some suggestions to help you track down the books without spending a great deal on ebay.

First, you may want to decide if you want to OWN the books in question or if you just want to be able to read them. If it's the latter i would strongly suggest checking with your local libraries (and if the first one you go to doesn't have it, check to see if any other branches in your area do). I know a good number of libraries in my area (and i'm sure many others) actually DO have copies of Of Muppets and Men. Finding "The Works" and "Designs & Doodles" are good possibilities and while less likely but still possible one might have NSA as well. Even if you find none of the above you may discover something else cool like The Muppet Show Book which also seems to be a popular library item.

Designs & Doodles is recent enough to where a chain bookstore may very well have a copy. The Works is a bit older but you might end up finding a copy there too. No Strings Attached, while more recent than The Works is more of a longshot just because of being of less general interest. However with all three of these books, even if you don't find a copy in stock, you may be able to special order them. OMAM unfortunately would be too old and out of print to realistically special order though.

Just some less expensive alternatives you may not have considered that are more in line wih your original ideas!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
at my local library,someone cut out pictures from of muppets and men.