Jim Henson Reality Show?

muppetfan89

Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Emu1yecJaxI

could someone explain to me what this is all about? Apprently, this was made 9 days before his death. I just finsihed watching it, and I have to say, I just don't understand, what Jim was going with here. I can see what direction he's going with, but I don't understand what made him want to do this. It's a little puzzling and confusing. I never heard of this before. Does anyone have any info on it? or what it's all about? Also, it's weird watching this, knowing that he died 9 days later. That means that this is the last footage of him...how weird.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Wow, that's so incredible. Jim was amazing... just think, he predicted today's Youtube, reality show culture 15-20 years before it even arrived. What a guy.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
the amazing thing is, aside from Jim being at the beginning, you just assume it's a typical youtube vid from whenever

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So Jim was to be a producer of a reality show? Interesting...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Wow just to think Jim pretty much started all of this, man the more that comes out of Jim tht we didn't know the more his brilliant mind shines.
I bet there's soooo much stuff of his that we have yet to see.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Think of all the things we'll never get to see... all of the ideas he must have had, all the inspirations to come. That man's brain was amazing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's like he left the world one more great innovation before he left.