Japanese Sesame Street Kubricks found!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Tweedlebug might be the chase figure for each series or it could be a different character altogether. Have to wait and see.

Drtooth

Reaction score
MAAAAANNNNN.... I say beaker knows where it's at here! Stupid little Sesame Baby plushes... &*^$% Sesame Workshop and %^$ the lameo Dragontales cartoon...

The closest thing I found to a Sesame Street action figure was these 2 figures, that talked and wewre posable....if they weren't 8 bucks and with worn out batteries (watch batteries.. very expensive) I'd get them... they were Big Bird and Ernie.. I think there's an elmo... I'm not sure...

Here's to the day a Herry Monster Kubrick hits American shores! :zany:

radionate

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Here's to the day a Herry Monster Kubrick hits American shores! :zany:
It's a little unclear in the way you worded this, but you do realize that Herry Monster is in the second series of figures, right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
radionate said:
It's a little unclear in the way you worded this, but you do realize that Herry Monster is in the second series of figures, right?

Why do you think I put a Penguin there? If I can't get him, I'll go NUTS!!!!!!

Anyway, about the kite, I'll probably get it. It's only 2 bucks... I saw it at CVS

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Why do you think I put a Penguin there? If I can't get him, I'll go NUTS!!!!!!

Anyway, about the kite, I'll probably get it. It's only 2 bucks... I saw it at CVS
I noticed a few shops here in San Francisco starting to have em, but at $8 a pop, and no way to tell what yer getting(err, well I could tell which was little bird)

Yes, Green Twiddle Bug is the 'rare' one...on ebay.com people are selling it in a set. I dunno, Im just not a fan of these block kubrick things...
Warrick sent me a sony wonder.jp site that has some much better new Japanese Sesame merch.

For those who dont know, Sesame has an actual collectors market and following in Japan(the 3d motion Sesame movie ride should be out before too long)

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
I noticed a few shops here in San Francisco starting to have em, but at $8 a pop, and no way to tell what yer getting(err, well I could tell which was little bird)
Well... I saw Back to the Future ones just yesterday, and on the box they distinctly tell you WHICH ONE YOU GET!!!!!!

I was a bout to buy Dock, but it was 9 bucks.... rather have gotten Link Hogthrob (and I did!)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I sooooooo want the Oscar with Slimey. I can't believe they included him! I'm not a Sesame collector, but I might have to pick some of these up. I'll probably leave out Prairie and Elmo. I definitely want Ernie, Bert, Count and Oscar. :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I sooooooo want the Oscar with Slimey. I can't believe they included him! I'm not a Sesame collector, but I might have to pick some of these up. I'll probably leave out Prairie and Elmo. I definitely want Ernie, Bert, Count and Oscar. :stick_out_tongue:
Kid Robot(one of my fave stores) on Haight has all the Sesame ones. Btw, I'll have you know Ive been going to San Francisco like almost every other day lately, lol

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
beaker said:
Kid Robot(one of my fave stores) on Haight has all the Sesame ones. Btw, I'll have you know Ive been going to San Francisco like almost every other day lately, lol
I didn't think these were out yet. Do they have the series two Oscars? That's the one I really want.

radionate

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I didn't think these were out yet. Do they have the series two Oscars? That's the one I really want.
Nope. Series two has not been released yet. :frown:

I think I'm breaking down and getting these.

Especially after Danny announced at Tough Pigs that they are working on a Muppet Show set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!