It's The Muppet Show! (audio from Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me Book)

DMHFan

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. Does anyone have the Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me book "It's The Muppet Show"? If so, can anyone please capture the full audio from it? The reason is because not many Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me books have been online in terms of audio. Besides, they can be a bit rare.

Last edited:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This page has a link to a brief bit of audio of Grover from a Sesame Street book. :super:

Hi, I have a question. Does anyone have the Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me book "It's The Muppet Show"? If so, can anyone please capture the full audio from it? The reason is because not many Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me books have been online in terms of audio. Besides, they can be a bit rare.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I know. I thought you might like to see it anyway. Sorry I couldn't find anything from "The Muppet Show" book. At least that got your post a little boost so maybe someone else will see it and be able to help.

DMHFan

Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old, but I figured I'd tell you guys that someone finally uploaded almost the entire audio from the book!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old, but I figured I'd tell you guys that someone finally uploaded almost the entire audio from the book!
And now that's gone. In the immortal words of Salem Saberhagen: (sob)(sob)(sob)(sob)