It's Not Easy Being Green: Jim Henson Wisdom Book

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just purchased the new book of Mr. Henson's wisdom today. I must say it's absolutley amazing. It's a perfect tribute to such a wonderful man.

The book is beautiful here's a pic of the cover: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/theprawncracker/09-18-2005095935PM.jpg

I was surprised when I read it though, I didn't realize it was all quotes. Not that I was dissapointed, just surprised.

All in all, a wonderful book. Worth the $12.00 I paid for it. (FYI: I got it at Wal-Mart)

Ryan
theprawncracker

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Really, only $12.00? I thought it would've been more than that! Oh well, I'll have to go get myself a copy, I've been looking forward to it coming out.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Sounds like a Wal*Mart trip is in my near future :wink:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Got mine from Amazon about two weeks ago. It's a quick read but great. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If I were to look for this at a bookstore, what section would I probably find it in? If in a regular store (like Wal*Mart) then where in the book section?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Usually, I devour books like this. I might read a book like this 6 or 7 times!!! :wink:

Let's hope this is just as much fun as Wisdom of Big Bird!

BJ

Xela

Reaction score
I plan on buying it soon, with some of my birthday money! Birthdays rock. :smile:

Squigiman

Reaction score
I saw it, today, at the Virgin Megastore. I thought it came out on Jim's Birthday, along with the stamps and the MTR stuff. Maybe I just mentally attached them. Oh, well. Anyways, it looked good. I didn't want to spoil it for Saturday at MTR, though.

-Squigiman

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Got the book! What a cool book!!! I cried (literally!!!) at some of the quotes (i.e. Fraggle Rock quotes, Rainbow Connection, etc.)

Full review will be up soon (no guarantees--want to make sure there are NO TYPOS whatsoever!! :big_grin: )

BJ