Banjo Matt
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2004
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 1
Ho ho ho(wdy) everybody,
I was looking trough the net and as always I match out, from the websites layout, that it's christmas time (not really, but almost). So, went on eBay and finalli got....
Rowlf's Prototype
Happy Holiday Muppet Card
Photos & Autographs
I Told You It Was Christmas Time
Fraggle Rock Record
AND NOW...THE BIG DEAL..... THE WILKINS COFFE STUFF OF THE MONTH
Today....muppeticious!! THE ORIGINAL WILKINS & WOTKINS COFFEE BOX!!!
Happy Holiday
I was looking trough the net and as always I match out, from the websites layout, that it's christmas time (not really, but almost). So, went on eBay and finalli got....
Rowlf's Prototype
Happy Holiday Muppet Card
Photos & Autographs
I Told You It Was Christmas Time
Fraggle Rock Record
AND NOW...THE BIG DEAL..... THE WILKINS COFFE STUFF OF THE MONTH
Today....muppeticious!! THE ORIGINAL WILKINS & WOTKINS COFFEE BOX!!!
Happy Holiday

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+