ITC logo

Xerus

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the old ITC logo at the beginning of each episode when the Muppet Show first aired?

It starts out with a night sky where three diamonds, a red, a green, and a blue, all conected together, start spinning around like a top. Then the letters ITC zoom in, each letter inside a stacked white diamond. And it says ITC Presents, while dramatic music plays for a few seconds.

Then when The Muppets went into syndication, ITC was gone and it became Jim Henson Productions.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Strangely, I remember seeing it years ago. I remember it making sort of a rumbling sound or something. I can't recall any other shows beginning with that though.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Does anyone remember the old ITC logo at the beginning of each episode when the Muppet Show first aired?

It starts out with a night sky where three diamonds, a red, a green, and a blue, all conected together, start spinning around like a top. Then the letters ITC zoom in, each letter inside a stacked white diamond. And it says ITC Presents, while dramatic music plays for a few seconds.

Then when The Muppets went into syndication, ITC was gone and it became Jim Henson Productions.
well it looks like you were right it was a nighttimre blue sky. sorry.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Yes I remember that logo quite well.It continued to appear when the show first went into syndicated reruns back in the early 1980s.

Xerus

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well it looks like you were right it was a nighttimre blue sky. sorry.
It's okay. I just glad someone remembers that tiny bit of Muppet history. :smile: