Intended Audience foe The Muppets?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what age group Muppets From Space and Fraggle Rock were intended for? :smile:

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
No1MuppetFan said:
I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what age group Muppets From Space and Fraggle Rock were intended for? :smile:
Well, and this is just my input, a great number of Henson projects are designed with the greatest possible demographic in mind - come to think of it, all of them are designed with that in mind (hehe). Aside from the attraction to the adult audience for MFS and Fraggle, MFS, I think, was meant to target FIRST the 18-35 (Muppet Teens and Young Adults) and then more than likely 5-9 (tho there is the obvious thing again, that Henson flicks and shows are meant for everyone, so this can be interpreted one way as good, and another as nonsense - but this is just my two cents). Fraggle, intended broadly to "create world peace" was again, meant for all ages in general, but moreso focused to those with a grasp on the Sesame roots of education (a "stepping stone" if you will from Sesame on upwards - progression). But again, I like 'em both and all of the Company's work, so I'd be hard pressed to say they were for any specific target (broad appeal, broad appeal...hehe). Well, hokay, that eez it!

>Adam

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
PukkaPukka said:
Well, and this is just my input, a great number of Henson projects are designed with the greatest possible demographic in mind - come to think of it, all of them are designed with that in mind (hehe). Aside from the attraction to the adult audience for MFS and Fraggle, MFS, I think, was meant to target FIRST the 18-35 (Muppet Teens and Young Adults) and then more than likely 5-9 (tho there is the obvious thing again, that Henson flicks and shows are meant for everyone, so this can be interpreted one way as good, and another as nonsense - but this is just my two cents). Fraggle, intended broadly to "create world peace" was again, meant for all ages in general, but moreso focused to those with a grasp on the Sesame roots of education (a "stepping stone" if you will from Sesame on upwards - progression). But again, I like 'em both and all of the Company's work, so I'd be hard pressed to say they were for any specific target (broad appeal, broad appeal...hehe). Well, hokay, that eez it!

>Adam
Thanks alot for the info.
:smile:

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
No problem! Again, not gospel, but my thoughts.

>Adam

dollynibble

Reaction score
mystic mayhem baby!!

'Superstiscious' by Stevee Wonder,
'Boogie wonderland' by Earth wind and fire,
'bobby mcgee', Janis Joplin,
'Mustang sally', Commitments,
'Cathy's clown', Everly Brothers......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmuppet fan :flirt: