In which episode did ...

Beth C

Reaction score
Halfway down the stairs air?

I was so certain that it was the John Cleese episode, but I find out now that I was wrong.

So can anyone tell me, which one was it in?

Also can anyone tell me the episode in which Kermit sings "dream" with someone named Linda? I thought that was the Linda Ronstadt one, but again I was wrong.

Please help.

Thanks

~Beth C

anathema

Reaction score
"Halfway Down The Stairs" was performed on the Harvey Korman episode, in Season 1. Linda Ronstadt performed "When I Grow Too Old To Dream" on the Muppet Show, but if that's not the one you're thinking of, then I'm guessing it was "All I Have To Do Is Dream", which was performed by Linda Ronstadt and Kermit, and appears on the "kermit unpigged" CD.

Beth C

Reaction score
anathema said:
"Halfway Down The Stairs" was performed on the Harvey Korman episode, in Season 1. Linda Ronstadt performed "When I Grow Too Old To Dream" on the Muppet Show, but if that's not the one you're thinking of, then I'm guessing it was "All I Have To Do Is Dream", which was performed by Linda Ronstadt and Kermit, and appears on the "kermit unpigged" CD.
Darn it! I bought the wrong DVD then! :frown:

So "All I have to do is dream" was never performed on the show? It sounded so much like a skit that i was sure it was.

~Beth C

anathema

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Darn it! I bought the wrong DVD then! :frown:

So "All I have to do is dream" was never performed on the show? It sounded so much like a skit that i was sure it was.

~Beth C
It may have been, but not by anyone called Linda ;-)

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
'All I have to do is dream', better known simply as "Dream" (actual title) by the Everly Brothers, was never performed on TMS.

Come to think of it, they never did ANY Everly Brothers music on the show! For shame!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Ryan

Reaction score
BTW, Beth, just wanted to welcome you to the boards :wink:

anathema

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
'All I have to do is dream', better known simply as "Dream" (actual title) by the Everly Brothers, was never performed on TMS.

Come to think of it, they never did ANY Everly Brothers music on the show! For shame!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
When it made the UK singles chart, it was titled "All I Have To Do Is Dream" ;-)

Beth C

Reaction score
Ryan said:
BTW, Beth, just wanted to welcome you to the boards :wink:
Thank you, I'm feeling very much accepted here. :smile: I love sharing my love of Muppets with others who grew up with them as well.

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
Here is another stumper that was brought up in another thread.

Kermit is mad at Piggy becuase she told everyone that they were engaged?
It is on the Meet the Muppets tape. Right after the Pig Calypso. Floyd comes out as asks Kermit if the band is going to play at the wedding.

Piggy tries to sneak off the stage. Kermit gets mad and tries to Karate chop Piggy after telling her the engagement is off. Piggy then Karate chops him back.

Which episode did that come from?

Also I found a WAV file in which Kermit FIRES Piggy and he gets really angry about it.

Which one is that one??

Anyone know?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I know Kermit fires Piggy on the Loretta Swit episode. The other one, I don't know. I was just looking at it the other day on the kermitage episode guide. I think it's a season 4 episode. I'll have to check on that... Wait, I think it's Andy Williams. I'm not quite sure. I'll have to check on that again.