In Support of Steve Petition

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Exactly. Everyone has different opinions about these things and I understand that people may not always agree with me, but they don't have to be so nasty about it. Heck, I also had the same problem on the WB Message Boards when "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" was on that network. There was a poster there who was getting real nasty and insulting people who watched the show and when I got mad at him, a bunch of other people on the board got mad at me and said he was just stating his opinion. So that mad me mad as well, because being rude and nasty is NOT stating an opinion. Seems like a lot of people on that board were as bad as he was or even worse.

Sorry if I'm getting off topic here, but since we got into that discussion, I thought this would be a good place to vent about all the crap I've had to go through on message boards. I don't like to fight with people, but I've had people push me to that point. That's why I like the way this board is run. Everyone here has always been courteous and respectful for the most part and the mods catch the people who aren't. It's a win-win situation.

Censored

Reaction score
Exactly. Everyone has different opinions about these things and I understand that people may not always agree with me, but they don't have to be so nasty about it. Heck, I also had the same problem on the WB Message Boards when "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" was on that network. There was a poster there who was getting real nasty and insulting people who watched the show and when I got mad at him, a bunch of other people on the board got mad at me and said he was just stating his opinion. So that mad me mad as well, because being rude and nasty is NOT stating an opinion. Seems like a lot of people on that board were as bad as he was or even worse.

Sorry if I'm getting off topic here, but since we got into that discussion, I thought this would be a good place to vent about all the crap I've had to go through on message boards. I don't like to fight with people, but I've had people push me to that point. That's why I like the way this board is run. Everyone here has always been courteous and respectful for the most part and the mods catch the people who aren't. It's a win-win situation.
Yes, like the Muppets themselves, we must be cute and sweet, not rebellious with conflict.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I tried a petition a while back when a cigarette company was "rewarding" smokers over 18 by saying they could win a flat screen TV and that must have been effective, because the company stopped doing that after I sent that out. Could have been a coincidence, but you never know.