I'm Seeking Original Muppet Christmas Specials

boognishbill

Reaction score
I am looking for the following:

1) Muppet Family Christmas (complete version)
2) Emmet Otter's Jugband Xmas (complete version)
3) Christmas Eve On Sesame Street
4) John Denver & The Muppets: A Xmas Together
5) Fraggle Rock Xmas

I would prefer dvdr, but VHS would gladly be accepted as well. I don't know how much I'll have to trade, but if you can help, e-mail me at boognishbill@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

pollick529

Reaction score
Family airs Christmas Eve on Sesame Street every year. I'll find out when it's on, and maybe tape it for you. Okay, thanx!

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
boognishbill said:
I am looking for the following:

1) Muppet Family Christmas (complete version)
2) Emmet Otter's Jugband Xmas (complete version)
3) Christmas Eve On Sesame Street
4) John Denver & The Muppets: A Xmas Together
5) Fraggle Rock Xmas

I would prefer dvdr, but VHS would gladly be accepted as well. I don't know how much I'll have to trade, but if you can help, e-mail me at boognishbill@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
If you are looking for Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and prefer a DVD version, you can try Amazon or Ebay as it was released commercially on DVD by Sony and Sesame Workshop. I've seen it on a site on the net for as low as 7.00 brand new.

I think Sony Workshop has released a 3 DVD Set with Christmas Eve,Elmo Saves Christmas and Elmos World Happy Holidays.

Take Care

Michael

boognishbill

Reaction score
Scratch that Off My List

Thanks for the heads-up guys. I didn't realize that Xmas Even On Sasame Street was on dvd. So, now I just need the other 4 titles I listed...Anybody out there that can help with one or more of these specials? Thanks.