If you want A Christmas Toy on DVD Region 1 post here

Rugby

Reaction score
I just needed to reiterate at this time of the year my desire to see The Christmas Toy make it to region 1 DVD by next Christmas. Who's with me? Please post in support of this Jim Henson classic being released on region 1 DVD for US consumers. Thanks!

P

Philo and Gunge

Sure, I'm up for it. I haven't seen it in 8 years!

Whatever

Reaction score
It's not my favorite movie, but the more Jim Henson stuff, the better!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Rugby said:
I just needed to reiterate at this time of the year my desire to see The Christmas Toy make it to region 1 DVD by next Christmas. Who's with me? Please post in support of this Jim Henson classic being released on region 1 DVD for US consumers. Thanks!

I *heart* The Christmas Toy! One of my most favorite holiday specials- reminds me of my childhood and just makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I haven't seen this in so long, and I would LOVE :flirt: to see it on dvd! Back when I first saw it, I renamed my pet tiger Rugby...

:smile:

P.S. Oops! That should read "my toy tiger" instead!

jediX

Reaction score
I wore out my original copy from watching it so many times -- I was THRILLED when they put it on vhs in the early 90's. We need DVD. I'd buy anything Henson put out on DVD (heck, I bought Swamp Years, didn't I? :wink::wink::wink:).

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Rugby said:
Yes I'd love it! I lost my orignal copy years and years ago, lucky finding it on VHS about 3 years ago so it's great having that, but a dvd would be very nice! It's like the only mauppet classic christmas thing that wasn't edited. "Besides Sesame Street stuff."

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I have The Christmas Toy on DVD. It came on the same disc as A Muppet Family Christmas in the UK.

If you have a Multi Region DVD player, Click the link and buy it.
Click Here To Buy

see ya

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
I already own the above mentioned Region 2 DVD but I would gladly buy a Region 1 release if they included the "Secret Life of Toys" episodes too.

dbarrie

Reaction score
Multi-Region DVDs

Hi,

Thank you for posting this info. This gives me greater incentive to save up $ to buy one of those multi-region players. I recall reading from another posting by someone else that the UK release of Muppet Family Christmas is not butchered like the North American one.

There are also other DVDs I'd like to buy from the UK besides that one that aren't produced here. Somebody told me this afternoon that multi-region players are coming down in price all the time, just like HDTVs.

OI MuppetFan