if TMS DVDs have commentary...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
let's say that Disneyw as willing to put audio commentary on it's muppet show DVDs, but couldn't put commentary on every episode. which episodes do you think should have commentary?

my list is:
first season: juliet prowse, connie stevens, rita moreno, paul williams, peter ustinov, valerie harper and kaye ballard.
second season: zero mostel, rich little, steve martin, lou rawls, rudolph nureya, jaye p. morgan and john cleese.
third season: kris kristofferson & rita cooledge, leo sayer, merissa berensen, gilda radner, raquel welch, alice cooper, harry belefonte, lorretta lynne, leslie uggum and jean stapleton.
fourth season: john denver, crystal gayle, doug henning, the stars of star wars, christopher reeve, lynda carter and liza minelli.
fifth season: gene kelley, lorretta switt, shirly bassey, paul simon, senor wenches, marty feldman, carol burnett, mac davis, johnny cash and linda ronstadt.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I doubt these will have much commentary, other than (if any) Dave Golez, Steve Whitmire, and maybe a few surviving writers and such. I'd love to have all of them with commentary, since it always gives a new level to what you are watching (Futurama has the funniest commentary I've heard so far).

It's not likely, but I'd love to see it happen.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
yeah, I am starting to doubt that there will be commentary, but all official information about the DVDs still say "and much more", so we never know. and if there is not commentary, the Muppet Morsels will be the next best thing.