Ideas for a new Muppet Movies calender

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I am a very big fan of the 1999 Muppet Movies Calender, and I was wondering what you would like to see on a new edition. I would like to see a parody of the The Usual Suspects trailer, which would naturally be called The Unusual Suspects. I don't know which Muppets would be featured, but two I know would be are Kermit and Pepe. Kermit would be in Kevin Spacey's spot. I dunno... I just think that if Kevin Spacey were a Muppet, and green, he would look like Kermit. Pepe would be in Benicio Del Toro's spot, due to his Spanish nationality.

What would you like to see?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some ideas:

The Wedding Crashers- Floyd and Animal.

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory- Gonzo as Charlie, with Robin, Rizzo, Bean Bunny, and Pepe as the kids.

Envy- Dr. Teeth (in the Jack Black role) and Sam The Eagle (in the Ben Stiller role). Although the poster wasn't used for the DVD cover, these two muppets could easily be posed in the same way. Ben Stiller even had his eyes shifted at Jack Black in a way that Sam the eagle would.

American Pie- The Swedish Chef and Gladys behind a pie and Rizzo and Yolanda in the pie.

Elf- Fozzie Bear as Buddy The Elf.

The Man- Rizzo and Pepe (or Scooter and Dr. Teeth)

School of Rock- Dr. Teeth as the teacher and Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips, and Animal in the background.

Guess Who- Rowlf as the father and Pepe in the Ashton Kutcher role (this would parody the movie poster with Bernie Mac and Ashton Kuthcer on the couch, rather than the DVD cover).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Napoleon Dynamite

Another good parody would be of napoleon Dynamite, with Gonzo dressed in glasses, a wig, and maybe a t-shirt that says "Vote For Pepe, Okay?"

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
So, it may not be a movie, but this is one that I thought would be a surefire hit: Kermstar Hopper. A Muppets one with Homestar Runner. Here is how it would go: (it would be like a group shot of the 12 main characters)

Kermit+Homestar Runner=Kermstar Hopper
Miss Piggy+Marzipan=Pigzipan
Pepe+Strong Bad=Pepe Bad
Animal+Strong Mad=Animal Mad
Zoot+Strong Sad=Zoot Sad
Beaker+The Cheat= The Meep:big_grin:
Dr.Teeth+Bubs=Dr.Bubs
Lips+Coach Z=Coach L
Fozzie+Pom Pom=Foz Foz
Gonzo+Homsar=Gonsar
Statler and Waldorf+The King of Town=The Hecklers of Town
Um, I rully can't think of someone for The Poopsmith:stick_out_tongue:
(If you never heard of Homestar Runner,go to homestarrunner.com)

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
They should do a parody of something already fictonal: Dangeresque. Pepe would be the title role, Kermit would be Dangeresque Too, Lips could be Renaldo, Piggy would be Cutesy Buttons and Statler and Waldorf could share the role of Perducci.

(Dangeresque is something from Homestar Runner.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kermit+Homestar Runner=Kermstar Hopper
Miss Piggy+Marzipan=Pigzipan
Pepe+Strong Bad=Pepe Bad
Animal+Strong Mad=Animal Mad
Zoot+Strong Sad=Zoot Sad
Beaker+The Cheat= The Meep:big_grin:
Dr.Teeth+Bubs=Dr.Bubs
Lips+Coach Z=Coach L
Fozzie+Pom Pom=Foz Foz
Gonzo+Homsar=Gonsar
Statler and Waldorf+The King of Town=The Hecklers of Town
Um, I rully can't think of someone for The Poopsmith:stick_out_tongue:
(If you never heard of Homestar Runner,go to homestarrunner.com)
That's, as Tony the Tiger would say, Grrrrreat! I've thought of the idea of Sesame Street characters playing Homestar Runner characters:
Big Bird as Homestar Runner
Prairie Dawn as Marzipan
Snuffy as Pom-Pom
Frazzle as Strong Mad
Oscar as Strong Bad
Telly Monster as Strong Sad
Cookie Monster as the King of Town
Slimey as The Cheat
Bruno as The Poopsmith
Forgetful Jones (or Harvey Kneeslapper) as Homsar
Grover as Bubs

Telly

Reaction score
What about....

Pigaco (Chicago) with Kermit as Billy Flynn (Richard Gere), Piggy as Roxie Hart (Renee Zellweger), and Annie Sue as Velma Kelly (Cathrine Zeta-Jones)

I had a hard time as to who Piggy should play, but Roxie pretty much is the jealous drama queen in the movie. :mad: