I wonder how Frank feels...

That Announcer

Reaction score
I imagine that even though he no longer performs with the Muppets, Frank tuned in to watch MWoO. So, I wonder if his biggest laugh came from Kermit's line:

"Gee! Hi, Mr. Oz! By any chance, are you related to FRANK Oz?"

I'm sure Frank laughed at that one.

Whatever

Reaction score
I bet he knew about it- someone prolly told him, or they needed permission to use his name. I don't think they could keep it a surprise.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I bet he knew about it- someone prolly told him, or they needed permission to use his name. I don't think they could keep it a surprise.
Maybe, maybe not. "Jou never know, hokay?"

Xerus

Reaction score
That was a good way to at least have Frank's name in that movie.

And I've always imagined Ozzy Osbourne playing the Wizard. I can just imagine Ozzy's big head appearing and shouting....

"I AM THE GREAT OZZY OZ!"

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Xerus said:
That was a good way to at least have Frank's name in that movie.

And I've always imagined Ozzy Osbourne playing the Wizard. I can just imagine Ozzy's big head appearing and shouting....

"I AM THE GREAT OZZY OZ!"
That reminds me: wasn't Kelly Osbourne slated to appear in that movie somewhere? Or was she in it and I've somehow managed to block her mug from my field of vision?

Whatever

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
That reminds me: wasn't Kelly Osbourne slated to appear in that movie somewhere? Or was she in it and I've somehow managed to block her mug from my field of vision?
You're right! She was supposed to appear but didn't, unless it was a crowd scene.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Maybe it was cut, like how in VMMC Snoop Dogg was supposed to be in it, then wasn't. :concern:

That Announcer

Reaction score
I thought it was a hilarious line too.

Wasn't Edward Hibbert supposed to be in the movie as well? I believe on the original IMDb listings, he was credited as "Stage Manager."