I Need Your Wisdom, Which Episode Has...

syurreal

Reaction score
:confused:

Hello fellow Muppet fans, I need your help. I am a fan of the background music used in some of the film segments on Sesame Street. For this particular show the time frame had to be between 1975 and 1977. I have made a concerted effort using the Internet and the Muppet Wikia website to acquire this song, but to no avail. I will only be able to give you the following information that I have from memory. Please go by the description of this film bit in order to track down the episode number. I would love and be extremely grateful to add this instrumental song to my collection.

• This segment begins with some children (3) playing on a beach. It starts out with this drum pattern then breaks into a melody led by an electric keyboard. The shot shows a child digging a ravine with his hands in the sand. The other children begin to help out using a yellow Tonka dump truck and other toys as well. They simulate the process of making a bridge. While the music continues during their playing, the shot changes into a real construction process taking place. Whenever the children add one feature to their bridge in play, the shot will show a truck or crane making a bridge in real life.

This is all the information I can provide from memory alone. I ask you for your help. Please email me at daytripa@earthlink.net with the episode number that this Sesame Street film segment is from. I thank you for your time.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Funny, just a few days ago, fuzzygobo pointed this out to me. It seems that the conga player from this clip (and the one with the rolling wheel) responded to the post made on YouTube.

User "mikeyboyart" writes, "I PLAYED CONGAS ON THIS FILM AND THE LOST WHEEL!WOW!These two films were shot by Joost Van Rees, music by Bobby Richman Rhodes piano, Michael Dodson congas,bassist DeBeau, and Paul Jorgensen African drum about 35 yrs ago!Recorded in Avila Beach where Joost lived and us musicians were from San Francisco and bay area...thanx for posting it REALLY WARMS MY HEART....thought they were lost forever"

Here's the clip and the original comment left on the site.
Hope this helps!

syurreal

Reaction score
I am look for "Kids playing Construction on the Beach"

:search:
Hello all.....

Mokeystar gave me the YouTube link for this classic Sesame Street film clip. Does anyone know which episode this came from or do you have it in your collection? I am looking for the MP3 or a copy of that episode on DVD or VHS. Please let me know.....

I thank you for your time..... daytripa@earthlink.net

Film Clip link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-IRbbKAnw