I Need Your Puppet Photos....

loki

Reaction score
Hi all new to the forum and hopefully this wont be taken as spam, but here we go...

I have launched one of my new sites puppetmadness and I need your photos to fill it up!

heres all you need to do:

(1) Gather up some photos of your puppets
(2) email them to me at: puppets(at)puppetmadness(dot)com
(3) MAKE SURE you include some text info and the puppets name, and your name for photo credit, and if you have any type of website or blog include a link so i can link back to your site.

-Loki- :big_grin:

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
What are you using these photos for? just examples? if so, i'd love to help! i can send them in the next couple of days...

loki

Reaction score
GabeFirestone said:
What are you using these photos for? just examples? if so, i'd love to help! i can send them in the next couple of days...
sorry I was not able to respond sooner, I try to stay offline during the weekends so I can spend time with my little one :smile:

Puppetmadness will be used as a "spotlight" site for everything puppet/vent sort of a community site as members can submit news bits, add their puppet links and even share their photos in the photo gallery section (located at: www . puppetmadness . com/index.php?name=coppermine )

Photos are examples I guess you could say, but moreso I want to feature all sorts of puppetry 'art' from around the world to help bring new eyes and intrest to the puppet community, Since I've been hunting for puppet related stuff on the net these last months I've found the results kind of scattered so thats why I created puppetmadness.

The most important thing to know is puppetmadness is not meant to 'compete' with the already established puppet sites but instead compliment such sites, for those who are internat savy puppetmadness is a "portal site" linking up other related sites.

hope that answers your question:crazy:

-Loki-:big_grin:

Tim

Reaction score
If you haven't already, be certainly sure to contact Puppeteers of America, as we are currently seeking ways of reaching a more global audience.