I need large Statler and Waldorf dolls

mo14mahoney

Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of large Statler and Waldorf dolls at least over a foot tall. Can anyone tell me where I could find them? Or does anyone have some to sell? They are for a father's day present, my Dad doesnt think our theatre will complete until we have them sitting in a balcony watching over us. Thanks.
-Molly

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Igel released large versions of the characters around 2000. These went for about $200-300 each and were about 5-6 feet if I remember correctly. I think Sababa Toys is now selling these to retailers in the US, but they aren't available to consumers. It is possible Namco will release large Statler & Waldorf dolls in 2004.

So since none of these options are readily available, I would encourage you to check eBay regularly. The large dolls do show up every few months, you just have to be persistent in your search. Sorry I don't have an easier answer for you.

There are several smaller dolls (6-12 inches) by Igel, Disney and Sababa that are more readily available though.

mo14mahoney

Reaction score
How to Contact Sababa Toys?

Do you or anyone else know how to contact Sababa Toys? I could possibly buy them through my business account.