I need Farscape Season One

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Farscape Season 1? Amazon doesn't have it (some Amazon resellers seem to have it, but I'm simply not paying $250), and Netflix doesn't have it either. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Are you referring to the boxset? If you're looking for it for completists' collector purposes, i can't add any suggestions that you probably haven't tried already, but if you're just trying to get the official release of episodes on dvd, i'd suggest looking instead for the more recent Starburst Editions. These were made after all the episodes of Farscape came out on dvd - they're more cost effective (about 7 episodes per package...an improvement over the common complaint of the former dvd releases) and have all the same extras as the originals (i haven't done an exact comparsion but maybe with the exception of some easter eggs, i think all the extras on the originals also made their way to the Starburst editions) plus with new extras as well. The first three Starburst Editions of Farscape would cover season 1.

I don't imagine these should be as problematic to find either online or in local shops. But if you still don't have any luck, email me personally at dw_m@webtv.net and i'll see if i can provide further assistance.