I love the way Jim used to talk.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm watching The Song of the Cloud Forest on YouTube, and at the beginning is Jim's introduction. He says:

"I'm really excited about tonight's story. It's visually stunning and has a lovely script by David Young."

There's just something so eloquent about his manner of speech. I can never get tired of hearing him say... anything.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I know how you feel. It's just this feeling that he like, never left and that everything will always be ok :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, just the way he says stuff... I've never met anybody who was comfortable using terms like "visually stunning" without sounding pretentious, but Jim... it just seems like saying things like that were a part of him.

zns

Reaction score
I have always enjoyed listening to Jim's manner of speech. He always sounds so realxed and calm, especially when he gives interviews or in behind the scenes clips, he his talking with the cast and crew.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Probably my favorite Muppets: Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Link Hogthrob, and Kermit, were all voiced by Henson. I don't think that it is a coincidence.:sympathy: :big_grin: :smile:

Java

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. His voice is still very soothing to me so that when I'm upset I like to watch something he's voiced.