I am leaving MC forums for good.

mariolover

Reaction score
This will make a lot of you sad, but social media has been causing a lot of drama and negativity in my life, and I just unfollowed a lot of people on Instagram and unfriended a handful of people on Facebook I don’t talk to regularly,

not because I hate them or don’t care about them, but I just don’t need 800+ people on my Facebook or Instagram followers list because most of them aren’t close friends, just acquaintances.

I am only keeping the few close friends I have on my FB and IG accounts.

And since I don’t know any of you personally anyway, I don’t need unnecessary drama and criticism from strangers.

I also crave likes and replies, so not going on here will help with that.

I will still upload videos to YouTube occasionally, but even that will be limited because I have a life at college.

Goodbye forever! I care about you all and this is nothing against you guys!

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Also, how do I remove email notifications? I am done receiving emails from here.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I thought this was an old thread that got bumped. I swear you posted a similar thread not that long ago.

For good, you say?

Hmmmmmm

mariolover

Reaction score
I thought this was an old thread that got bumped. I swear you posted a similar thread not that long ago.

For good, you say?

Hmmmmmm
Just wait and see. I will prove it like I’ve proven other things before.

Also, this reply is my last post ever on this forum, so if anyone else posts in here, don’t expect me to reply.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Then you won’t see that if you crave likes and replies, life is going to disappoint you big time. It showed in past posts where you changed your views just to appeal to people close to you.

You’re addicted to approval. That’s a dangerous fix. I heard this routine before.”I’m picking up my marbles and leaving for good!” Less than a week later, “Hey, I’m back!” Since you’re not going to reply, don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Word of advice - you can post this on the “I won’t be posting anymore” thread.