I’ve found a fan mail address...

Piper506

Reaction score
Hi, I just have a quick question. A family friend of mine lives near Dave Goelz and has given me his address (I’m not sharing it), but I was wondering if it would be too weird or creepy to send any fan mail there, because it is his HOUSE and not a work address? I was thinking of maybe emailing his wife (she has provided it online) to maybe ask her if she felt that I would be violating their privacy before I send anything to the address? Any thoughts?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
No I say it's fine as long as you don't harras him and his family
Hi, I just have a quick question. A family friend of mine lives near Dave Goelz and has given me his address (I’m not sharing it), but I was wondering if it would be too weird or creepy to send any fan mail there, because it is his HOUSE and not a work address? I was thinking of maybe emailing his wife (she has provided it online) to maybe ask her if she felt that I would be violating their privacy before I send anything to the address? Any thoughts?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sure he gets lots of fan mail. I mean, once in a while wouldn't hurt....

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think you should just send it through the Muppet Studios address, whatever that may be. Back in the old days fans sent mail to the Muppeteers via The Jim Henson Company address, while fans who send stuff to SST staff just send it to Sesame Workshop.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm sure if you still sent stuff to JHC they would get it to the right person. With the possible exception of Steve Whitmire.