How tall is Pepe compared to Kermit?

muppetguy

Reaction score
I am trying to find out how tall Pepe is compared to Kermit and the rest of the muppets, height wise? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. I think Kermit is 24 inches tall, Pepe, I think is shorter.

Thank you...okay:rolleyes:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am trying to find out how tall Pepe is compared to Kermit and the rest of the muppets, height wise? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. I think Kermit is 24 inches tall, Pepe, I think is shorter.

Of course he is shorter, he's a shrimp:smile:...
He's about twice the size of :shifty: I think...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

I do actually have reference for this. The top of Pepe's head (his eye area) comes directly under Kermit's chin or the top of his collar. Then, of course, there's his antennae and hair. If Kermit is 24 inches tall, Pepe comes in between 19-20 inches from head to toe. This is legitimate information. So Pepe isn't really a whole lot shorter than Kermit, but he is a thinner-headed puppet. Puppet designs can vary and we rarely see each character from the waist down so sizes are often cheated onscreen. Hope this helps! :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Yes, you helped immensely, frogboy. Thank you always for your help....okay.:rolleyes:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Frogboy, you wouldn't happen to have a full body shot/shots of Pepe....would you? (crosses fingers tightly) :rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Frogboy, you wouldn't happen to have a full body shot/shots of Pepe....would you? (crosses fingers tightly) :rolleyes:
PM me with your email information and I'll send some stuff to you. You can handle zipped files right?