How Rare is this Rowlf plush?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I bought this Rowlf plush, which I hadn't seen before, and cant find him in internet searches.
Has anyone seen more of these. Were they sold in Disney Parks?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I bought this Rowlf plush, which I hadn't seen before, and cant find him in internet searches.
Has anyone seen more of these. Were they sold in Disney Parks?

Wow, neat find! Where did you get him from? I'm guessing he's not THAT old for the simple reason based on the copyright: Muppets Holding Company is the present corporate name since they've been owned by Disney, so I would gather this has been out at least since The Muppets feature film from a few years back.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wow, neat find! Where did you get him from? I'm guessing he's not THAT old for the simple reason based on the copyright: Muppets Holding Company is the present corporate name since they've been owned by Disney, so I would gather this has been out at least since The Muppets feature film from a few years back.
Thanks, MelissaY1. :smile: I got him on ebay. I guess he is somewhere between 2004 and 2011. I am wondering if he might of been part of the Muppets 3D plush ?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great find!! :big_grin: I don't think it's from MV3D, I'd never seen it there at least, though I wish I'd had!!

How tall is he? He really looks great. I think I prefer this version over the Disney Store version I picked up last year or so.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great find!! :big_grin: I don't think it's from MV3D, I'd never seen it there at least, though I wish I'd had!!

How tall is he? He really looks great. I think I prefer this version over the Disney Store version I picked up last year or so.
He is the same size as the Disney store one. Personally, I like the Disney
Store one better. I think the fur is too light on this one and he doesn't have a shinny nose.