Highlights of Muppet*Vision...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Just curious, what was everyone's favourite part of Muppet Vision? I think my favourite bit was having all of the muppets so close (ie Sweetums coming out, Statler and Waldorf and Bean in the stalls). I was in the front row and Sweetums walked staright past me! But where was Animal? :halo:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I had no favorite part because I loved the whole thing. Everthing was done so well that I forced my wife to see it with me multiple times. There was just so much going on from the beginning (in the waiting room before we were even allowed in the theater) to the end (Sweetums, posing for pics with Kermit and Piggy and the Muppet Gift shop, baby!).

My wife and I were in Orlando for our honeymoon and of all the pictures we took, we have more of the area around that MV 3-D theater than anything else. It was here where my wife proved her love for me by buying me a Rowlf bust and one of each Muppet plush. :flirt: :sing:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I loved the whole thing and how they got the atmosphere down to a tee. :smile:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
The whole show is so great and I don't know if I have a specific favorite part but the funniest line has to be when Sam is explaining his production at the end and he says something like "It's a tribute to all nations but mostly America." That line just cracks me up. :attitude:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Actually, I have Muppet*Vision to thank for my re-found love of the muppets. Cos ever since I got back from Florida in August I've done nothing but talk about Muppets.