FISH'N'WOLFE
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2003
- Messages
- 925
- Reaction score
- 9
Henson Company Logos Description/Breakdown/History
I found this while googling, I thought it was a neat little page. View it here.
I found this while googling, I thought it was a neat little page. View it here.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

I 'm really looking foward to seeing the new logo. I still remember seeing the Jim Henson Production Logo for the first time in a movie theater when I went to see the ' Muppsts Christmas Carol ' that totally blew me away. Now this makes that sound like old school. Nice find.