Help with some Muppet Christmas mp3's?

linkhogthrob

Reaction score
I'm making a CD of christmas songs, and have been looking for a few of my favorite rare Muppet songs to appear. I have the John Denver muppets album, but i'm looking for one song that was left off there, Rowlf's version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". I'm also looking for any mp3 files of any songs from "A Muppet Family Christmas". If anyone could post a link or even e-mail me some songs, I would be willing to trade songs that I have. This is my first post, also, as i've been a lurker ever since people began to debate whether or not Frank Oz was in "AVMMCM" (i can even understand what AVMMCM means!)

again, any help would be WILDLY appreciated

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
linkhogthrob said:
I'm making a CD of christmas songs, and have been looking for a few of my favorite rare Muppet songs to appear. I have the John Denver muppets album, but i'm looking for one song that was left off there, Rowlf's version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". I'm also looking for any mp3 files of any songs from "A Muppet Family Christmas". If anyone could post a link or even e-mail me some songs, I would be willing to trade songs that I have. This is my first post, also, as i've been a lurker ever since people began to debate whether or not Frank Oz was in "AVMMCM" (i can even understand what AVMMCM means!)

again, any help would be WILDLY appreciated
I can help you out.

BTW:

AVMMCM = A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2001) :wink:

linkhogthrob

Reaction score
Thanks, man. Can you post them, or e-mail...i'm not quite sure how to even ask again, i feel like such a strange person begging for these songs, but they're so amazing!