HELP! Muppet Treasure Island music

cobyjmh

Reaction score
:big_grin: Hi, everyone. So I have a question to ask the experts. My friend and I are working on an audition and we want to sing "Love Led Us Here" from MTI. So I'm wondering if anybody has sheet music to it. :sing:

I know they produced a music book (same as for all the other movies) but I cannot find it anywhere- ebay, amazon- nowhere.

I would be willing to pay someone to make a photocopy of just that one song and mail it to me.

Really, any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

- Jason

chicamuppet

Reaction score
I found all the songs of the film in the Kazaa, if you wanna try...

cobyjmh

Reaction score
I tried google and I can't seem to come up with anything. Hmm. :confused:

And does kazaa have sheet music? I don't need the audio of the song, I need the actual music on paper so a pianist can play it.

There's got to be somebody out there with this music...

- Jason

chicamuppet

Reaction score
cobyjmh said:
I tried google and I can't seem to come up with anything. Hmm. :confused:

And does kazaa have sheet music? I don't need the audio of the song, I need the actual music on paper so a pianist can play it.

There's got to be somebody out there with this music...

- Jason
OH, sorry, I tougth you were searching just music...I don´ t think you could find anything in Internet...Have you search in music shops?

cobyjmh

Reaction score
I've looked in almost every store I can think of that sells sheet music. What's so odd is that I can find music for The Muppet Movie, Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan and Christmas Carol. It's just MTI that gives me a hard time.

cobyjmh

Reaction score
Guess what?! I FINALLY found the sheet music on ebay!! :smile:

Thanks for everybody's help. I'll never know a more caring and supportive community than that of Muppet fans. Talk to you soon!

And don't outbid me!

- Jason