Help Identifying this Labyrinth Toy?

Savethetoys

Reaction score
I have been searching all over the internet with help to Identify this Plush Toy...

The tag reads "1986 Ent., LA OOF" with an Ontario, Ca address and made in Korea. Measures 14" tall.

It has the Letter "L" on a round plastic label on its behind sort of like how Care Bears have a heart tag with the name on their behind.

I know it doesnt look like LUDO from all my research, except for the fang type teeth and the yellow spike atop its head. Just a Slight resemblance or perhaps a poor version that was made? Or another toy altogether

I cant find any images of the Prototypes that were made by Kenner who did not get the contract to make the labyrinth toys, have you ever seen any or do you have clue about this? What their Prototypes looked like?

I can email you an image if are interested in taking a look. Or I can post it on the message board but Im not sure the board rules so let me know, I can post a link for photos.

If anyone can help or can identify this toy Id appreciate it!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/sharstoybox/Ludo.jpg

Maestro

Reaction score
Definitely not a Labyrinth character. It looks awful familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Looks like something out of Pokemon, but I dont think that was around in 1986.

Sourpapaya

Reaction score
Me too!

If you happen to find any info, I have the same question about pretty much the same toy.

Mine is pink and purple with a sort of embroidered sun on it's belly, but otherwise just like yours!

I can't find any info anywhere.