Help Identifying a Muppet

puzzlemaker

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. It's good to be here.

I have a Muppet ID question. There's a blue Muppet who kinda looks like Sam the Eagle, but scarier. If you click on "guides" at the top of this page he will be the Muppet at the top right of the picture.

I'm looking at the emoticons and he might be this one? :scary:?

Any help is quite appreciated!

Thanks y'all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. The character identified by/with the Muppet emodicon of Scary is a Skeksus, a race of evil vulturic creatures from the Jim Henson fantasy movie The Dark Crystal, most prominently Chamberlain among them. The blueish Muppet you're trying to identify, is it Uncle Deadly where you might be confusing his nosewhips for feathers?

matleo

Reaction score
yeah, the Muppet you're trying to identify is Uncle Deadly

puzzlemaker

Reaction score
Thanks Count and Matleo! Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Uncle Deadly it is. Nosewhips is a new word for me.

muppzd

Reaction score
The muppet in guides is Dearth Nadir just Gonzo dressing up as Dark Vader in Pigs in Space

Dearth

Reaction score
The muppet in guides is Dearth Nadir just Gonzo dressing up as Dark Vader in Pigs in Space
Um... no...

He was asking about the upper RIGHT Muppet in the *photo* of all the Muppets surrounding Jim on that page.

Gonzo/Dearth Nadir is one of the buttons, second from the LEFT on the page itself. You have to roll over him with the mouse for the Swinetrek door to open.

You do get points for spelling Dearth Nadir correctly, but then I also had to deduct a point for misspelling DARTH Vader as 'Dark' Vader.

:wink:

DN