HEADS UP... Aussie Muppet Babies figurines

CherryPizza

Reaction score
OK, as a vegan and a tree-hugger, I can't believe I was ever going to plug a fast-food place, but you can call it a conflict of passion when Muppets are involved.

At the Australian (ahem!) "restaurant" Hungry Jack's (the Aus name for Burger King) they are now offering Muppet Babies toys as part of their Kids' Club meals (their version of a "happy meal). They bear a more-than-passing resemblance to the McDonald's Muppet Babies figures of the 1980s, but are still different enough to maybe be desired by some collectors. And yeah, they have a Rowlf, which is kinda cool. They can be seen here.

Oh, and for the sake of not letting myself walk away from this computer feeling dirty and violated, I also recommend you check out this fun little activity :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG those are kewl! And I tried the little game too. Pac-Man is my favorite! Thanks for the heads up.

I'll hafta surf ebay and see if I can get my hands on a set of these...

WiGgY

Reaction score
Not bad for Burger King toys. Too bad they aren't in the states.

jediX

Reaction score
Interesting these popped up... kinda makes you wonder if there's a plan to put MB back on the air.......

CherryPizza

Reaction score
jediX said:
Interesting these popped up... kinda makes you wonder if there's a plan to put MB back on the air.......
My thoughts exactly... not like MB is screening here, or there's any other MB promotion or activity going on that warrants a fast food promotion. Maybe it was all they could get their hands on after McDonald's had licenced everything else?