HBO Family - Are Classic Episodes Coming or Are We Being Tricked?

zhelder

Reaction score
My jaw dropped today when I saw that Tivo’s Guide listings showed several classic episode listings for HBO Family. REAL ones. Episodes listed from Season 1 and 2, with 1969/1970 air dates, and accurate story/skit descriptions.

Of course, when I saw one of these classic episode listings this morning and tuned in, it was an episode from 2014. :frown:

Is HBO really going to start showing these classic episodes or is this a dirty trick?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My jaw dropped today when I saw that Tivo’s Guide listings showed several classic episode listings for HBO Family. REAL ones. Episodes listed from Season 1 and 2, with 1969/1970 air dates, and accurate story/skit descriptions.

Of course, when I saw one of these classic episode listings this morning and tuned in, it was an episode from 2014. :frown:

Is HBO really going to start showing these classic episodes or is this a dirty trick?
Hmm, that's a good question. Also, it would be absolutely amazing if we finally got to see some 2nd season episodes.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did they actually list descriptions that match what Muppet Wiki has, or could they have just incorrectly listed those dates with what they are showing now?

Oscarfan

Reaction score

They're not, it's probably just a weird way they're numbered within the tv guides.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Tv description guides aren’t always accurate. For future reference, you shouldn’t really read into them too much.