Have you noticed.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Have you noticed that every muppet has a song like Kermit being green and rainbow connection, miss piggy never before and never again, fozzie moving right along, gonzo im going back there someday, scooter six string orchestra. and so on. do you know any?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yes, but what would Rowlf and the Electric Mayhem's trademark songs be? I think that The Electric Mayhem's trademark song is either Can You Picture That, Tenderly or Don't Blame the Dynamite. I think Dr. Teeth's song is You Can't Take No For an Answer, Floyd's is New York State of Mind, Jnaice's is Rockin' Robin, Animal's is either Sweet Tooth Jam or Wild Thing, and Zoot's is Sax and Violence. Robin's song is probably Halfway Down the Stairs or Octopuses Garden (or maybe Just One Person).

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I never heard Lew Zealand's "Goodnight Sardines", but I think that counts.

Marvin Suggs also did "Lady of Spain". It is not as slow as "the Rainbow Connection", but it is still a song of his. Maybe there is a better one to use.

Did Animal, Crazy Harry, Pepe, Rizzo, and Sam ever do songs? I can't remember.

Also, I think Bunsen and Beaker never had their own songs.

Muppetmonster

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sam has "Sam's Song".

Rizzo has a scat in MTM.

I'm going to agree that the Electric Mayhem's trademark is "Can you Picture That," while Dr Teeth's staring moment was Can't Take No.

I'd go with "New York State of Mind" for Floyd, but I think Janice's signiture song is "I Get By (With a Little Help of my Friends.)" For Animal, "Jam" takes the biscuit. I agree with Zoot's being "Sax and Violence."

Oooh...Robin...I guess that must be "Halfway Down the Stairs", but Robin's "Just One Person" comes high up the list.

Didn't Sweetums sing "You're Just too Good to be True"? That just about sums him up.

For Rowlf, "Something Better".

Does anyone know the name of the song that Statler and Wadorf sang on The Muppet Show?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I know some songs that Statler and Waldorf did was "Take Ten Terrific Girls", "The Varsity Drag", and "It Was a Very Good Year". Were one of those songs you were thinking of, Beauregard?

And also, in response to Crazy Harry's song, he was in "Why Can't we be Friends?", "Chanson D'Amour", and "Night Train". Maybe one of those are one of his songs.