Has anyone else noticed this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I've been watching some of TMS season 1 again lately, and I've notice that Floyd has different material that's a different color for his neck, than the rest of his face and hands, or is it supposed to be some kind of ascot or something?

golden teeth

Reaction score
His model gets changed season 2. Season 2 he can also blink. Also in my opinion he becomes more of an actual character season 2.:sing:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
His eyes (even though they blink) are actually sun glasses, right? That's what I always thought at least.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It looks like his head and hands are flocked foam (either that or it's painted; I don't know how they do it), but his neck is fabric. Same goes for Dr. Teeth: his head is a different color than his hands.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
His eyes (even though they blink) are actually sun glasses, right? That's what I always thought at least.
yea I didn't realize this till I was older I always thought they just had funal druged out eyes lol....and I always thought dr. teeth had blue makeup eyelids... but I'm pretty sure there upside down sunglasses...