Hardest/most frustrating games you've played

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
ugh sonic 3, i never got past the second zone, but my sister did, BTW, i liked carnival night zone's music.
Did you know that Michael Jackson helped compose the music for Sonic 3? He just wasn't credited as a composer because he didn't like the way his music sounded on the Sega Genesis.

BTW, I still can't pass Marble Garden Zone Act 2. And I still can't beat Silver Sonic in Sonic 2, either. :mad:

Last edited:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Did you know that Michael Jackson helped compose the music for Sonic 3? He just wasn't credited as a composer because he didn't like the way his music sounded on the Sega Genesis.

BTW, I still can't pass Marble Garden Zone Act 2. And I still can't beat Silver Sonic in Sonic 2, either. :mad:
yes i did, and i barely passed marble garden zone.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, actually.... Here's a list of things I say when playing video games:

"Seriously...?"

"Come on, man..."

"Okay, this level is WAY too luck-based."

"How does ANYONE expect to beat this section with skill?!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Are you ****ing kidding me?"

"That was just cheap!"

"God, I can tell this section was poorly planned."

"I can tell this game was rushed." (Midway/finished with a frustrating game)

"Go! Go! GO!"

"Come on!"

"Forget it, I'm using a cheat code on this section!"

"Okay, I'm done playing this!" (Takes ALOT for me to just never touch a game again).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There used to be this Lilo and Stitch flash game called Paradise Rescue (it could still be around, I don't know). The game was by far one of the most challenging games I've played to this day and despite the fact that it was a most likely E-rated children's game, I'm not exaggerating in the least. It was about Stitch flying around in his signature red spaceship shooting at all kinds of experiments and villains on a mission to save Lilo. It took me months to beat the first boss in the game which was the famous cross dressing comic relief alien, Pleakley who was surprisingly very tough. I still played it after I beat him, but once I got to the second boss, the four eyed alien with a Foreign accent of some sort Jumba, I could never get past that level. They also had no save button and I had to start from the beginning (Pleakley and all) every time I lost the game. I eventually gave up on the game because it began to get more frustrating and less fun the more I played it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm playing Jaws Unleashed right now and can already say the mechanics in this game are just horrible. I'm at this point probably just going to play the story missions and only do the side challenges if I need to upgrade points.

Any Del

Reaction score
One of the toughest games I ever played were Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Frogger Helmet Chaos, GTA Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories and V and Sonic Unleashed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Liberty and Vice City stories had me raging. Honestly they really felt rushed to begin with.