Happy Birthday Fuzzy Gobo!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
That ol' fart's having another birthday? Wow, it must be an ancient artifact by now! :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

Happy birthday, O illustrious fuzzy one..
Watch out about the ancient artifact jokes pal :wink: 40 isn't too far away ya know!!

cjd874

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday to the Fuzzy One! Keep on rolling and before you know it, another 52 years will have passed by.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s really funny, at this stage in life I have a reach on both sides. I look at all of you and think “kids” since I was your age...a number of presidents ago...
Then I go to my various doctors, and I’m usually the youngest one there. “Who let this kid in here???!!!”

Some of you will appreciate the song I played yesterday. Jethro Tull’s “Too Old To Rock ‘n’ Roll, Too Young To Die”.

Watch out, @Katzi428. You’re next!😃😛😝😩😳🥶😱

Katzi428

Reaction score
It’s really funny, at this stage in life I have a reach on both sides. I look at all of you and think “kids” since I was your age...a number of presidents ago...
Then I go to my various doctors, and I’m usually the youngest one there. “Who let this kid in here???!!!”

Some of you will appreciate the song I played yesterday. Jethro Tull’s “Too Old To Rock ‘n’ Roll, Too Young To Die”.

Watch out, @Katzi428. You’re next!😃😛😝😩😳🥶😱
Thanks for the reminder about me being next, Mr. Smart Butt . I'm well aware of that! 🙄 !But you'll ALWAYS be older than me!!😉

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well it’s that time of the year again.

Happy birthday @fuzzygobo!

Sorry I don’t have much else to say. Today’s also my parents’ 20th wedding anniversary and I need to think of something to say for that.