Had a nice muppet dream.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Okay, how about this?

ahem

SNOOOO SNOOOO SNOOOO! WHAS SNOOO IN DA YOOOOOOO!!!!

AKKA WAKKY PAKKY HAKKY SACK, DOOODLY DOODLY DING DONG DIME MCDIME. RIVALRY RUNK!!!!!!!

I'M A TREE NAMED WALTER!!! ALL BOUGH BEFORE ME!!!!!

HAKKA HAKKA TOPOKKIDA POKKIDA!! WACKO WACKO WACKO.....

PRESENTSSUSANHOUSEFIVE!!!!!!

UH.... green graisens.. uh

boy that took a lot out of me.
You tryin to recite the lyrics to hawaiian war chant, lol? :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh, your playing an Ozzy Osbourne record backwords, am I right? LoL. :smile:

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
Reciting war chant, maybe... Ozzy Osborne, certainly not, but I gotta tell yah...took a heck of a lot outta me.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, and you are commended for your efforts Doc...even if it wasn't Ozzy (LoL). I he really isn't the anti-christ, or the Iron Man...hehe. But anyway for such a lovely post, you get a bronze danish. Enjoy!

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
You, know....this post seems like a weird Muppet Dream, doesn't it?

However, being the weirdest one here (that is, I'm the only one who wants to stick to the subject..gasp!!!) I had creepy Sesame Dreams for a while.

I said my thing about the Rechov Sumsum/ Number pinball translation before. I used to have SUCH recurring nightmares that it came on, and it was on every channel. And they were so realistic, too! Shudder... and the rechov Sumsum horror doesn't end there... I used to have recurring dreams that it was back on American TV. I still have them.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I had a terrible muppet dream last night and it really un-nerved me.

In my dream it was 1992 and Richard Hunt had just died. i was in New York putting together a documentry about him. Part of it was interviews with other muppeters. And instead of saying nice things about him they were saying things like 'It was his own fault - No one made him get Aids'. Even Jerry Nelson was saying these things and they were like Best Friends!!!

And then I saw footage of his memeriol service and his coffin was taken on a boat past NYC and then it went out to sea. But instead of people on the boat with him - it was muppets.

In my dream i was crying heaps for Richard and then when i woke up (my alarm went off) i was still crying!!!

This is like 12 hours ago but i still feel really upset and I don't have anyone else to tell this to so you guys get to hear about it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Snnniff sniff.. that is soooooo sad!!!!

I never have sad dreams, personally. Just frustraiting ones.

Sometimes creepy ones.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Can I join the pitty-fest too? Here is my bad dream. It was a while back, but I remember it vividly:

Disney was holding a celebration of the Little Mermaid in a building no bigger than a standard High School auditorium. They were showing many clips from the movie, which were projected onto a wall of water (anyone who has seen the stage show at WDW knows what I mean). I walk into the building, but I don't sit down, I just stand in the back and watch. I glance over my shoulder, and there he is, the man who did Cantus's voice. It wasn't Jim though, which I think let me know it was a dream sort of. He was sitting by the door, like where a ticket-taker would be. I went up to him, and just froze. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, nothing. Finally I ran and got a sheet of paper, and wrote on it "You are my god," but by the time I got back to give it to him, he was gone. I looked towards the isle, and saw his sitting down and watching the wall of water. I said to someone else near him "I need to talk to that man," but he told me to just sit and watch the movie. I watched, and it was clips of the man singing as Cantus, recording music for Fraggle Rock. I started crying. I looked to where he was sitting after the clips were over. He had stood up, and looked like he was going to leave. I ran to him, but I still couldn't speak. I tried to give him the note. He refused it. He said to me this: "I really don't want that, son. Please leave me now." And with that, he walked out of the auditorium. I fell to my knees, ripped up the note, and just wept openly, and quite loudly at that. Than thank god, I woke up.

Jeeze...:frown: bad dreams, gotta hate em.

-Matt