Haaiiii-YAAAAH!

Frogster

Reaction score
Any average Joe would be able to tell you that Miss Piggy is known for her abuse. But does anyone out there know how many different Muppets, besides Kermit of course, that she's taken a swing at? I just thought that'd be an interesting topic. Write back, gang! :mad:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Here's some I can think of:

Fozzie (in an early episode of TMS when Richard Hunt performed Piggy)
A Whatnot fronm the Loretta Swit TMS who asked her "Do you work here?"
Gonzo
Floyd
Scooter
Uncle Deadly
Wayne
Mildred
An octopus
A whatnot dog from the "Panel Discussion" from the 1st season of TMS.
Link Hogthrob
Dr. Strangepork
Big Bird (but she missed him)
Annie Sue (she didn't hit her...I think she shoved a table at her in the canteen)
Swedish Chef (who blocked the karate chop with a saucepan lid)
Charlie McCarthy (who really isn't a Muppet, but she did take a swing at him)
A whole group of Muppets together in the Loretta Lynn TMS

She took a swing at a few guest stars, too.

Convincing John

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I am cracking up right now thinking about how she can go from sweet to surly in only a few seconds. Wouldn't it be great to have that power that even after we blew up and smacked someone they would still be our friends? Really, though, they all had it coming to them at some point or another.

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember sometimes whenever Miss Piggy strikes a guest star, they sometimes strike back at her. Like after she hit Dom DeLuise. He stuck his fingers in Piggy's nostrils making her even more angry!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Why did she try to hit Big Bird?
He laughed at the idea of a singing and dancing pig, which insulted her.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I remember sometimes whenever Miss Piggy strikes a guest star, they sometimes strike back at her. Like after she hit Dom DeLuise. He stuck his fingers in Piggy's nostrils making her even more angry!
AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! That is hilarious! I have GOT to watch that episode again!!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Actually you may be thinking of Bruce Forsythe's episode from season 1.As I recall,it was during one of Kermit's chat with the guest star sessions,but for some reason Kermit wasn't there.It was Bruce Forsythe and Miss Piggy,who somehow got into a spat of some sort,and she resorted to giving Bruce one of her famous karate chops.That's when Bruce stuck his fingers in her nostrils. :mad:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Another guest star I remember getting hit by Miss Piggy and fighting back was Kaye Ballard.It was just after the closing number,where Kaye Ballard and Miss Piggy musically squared off against eachother in a performance of"One Note Samba".During the closing onstage goodnights,Kaye Ballard happily told Kermit that she loved the muppets,all except for Miss Piggy.I can't quite remember the insulting comment she made about Piggy,but it earned her a"HYYAAH"from you know who.Kaye fought back and a big fight erupted between the two of them,with all the other muppets entering the stage and trying to put a stop to it,resulting in total chaos.Hilarious! :mad: