Guys I need you!

little jerry

Reaction score
My dog passed away.

He was such a sweet dog i'll never forget my fritzel

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your dog, Little Jerry. We're all here for you. I'm sure you will miss him very much. I still miss my old dog sometimes. What kind of dog was Fritzel?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Little Jerry

That's sad to hear. When my dogs passed away, it was really sad. However, whenever I remembered some of the silly little things that my dogs did, it always brought a little smile to my face. Your dog may be gone, but at least you got to know him and love him, and you'll never forget him!

little jerry

Reaction score
my doggie

well he was a cute doxound infact you might say i was the one who played with him the most i even introduced my dog to the muppets! he loves the songs fat cat and the telephone rock but we always told each other every day i love you

Joggy

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dog, Betsey...

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Betsey,

Sorry to hear about Fritzel - i'm sure he's up in doggie heaven thinking about you while munching on a large plate of sausages !!!

I lost my hamster about two weeks ago and i know how bad it is losing a pet - you regard them as one of the family and it leaves a big gap in your life.

Maybe when you want to recall your memories with Fritzel you can put on the songs he liked - i'm sure he'll be rocking away with you and remembering all the great times you had together and how much you loved him !

He had a happy life, lots of fun, and one seriously cool owner !

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Little Jerry,

Wow, it's been a rough week for a lot of MC people, I guess. So sorry to hear the news. I'll keep you in my prayers as well, and I'm glad you have some good memories of your dog to hold on to.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke,

Your hamster passed away? I'm so sorry to hear that. :frown: I had no idea.