Guy Lombardo?

Squigiman

Reaction score
It just struck me as something to ponder, though thankfully for not too much longer. This coming Tuesday, the first season of The Muppet Show is finally coming to DVD, after so much anticipation and (im)patience. So, I was thinking, being that we're getting the full un-cut episodes from the British versions, like including the exclusive "UK Spots", and that the Vincent Price episode is amongst the episodes of that season, that we might get something different from the version on the old Time-Lifer.

I'm sure most of you know that this episode features a sort of old-style "spook house" sketch, featuring the very first appearance of a beloved fan-favorite and recent and near-final edition to the Palisades action figure pantheon, Uncle Deadly. Not to give anything away, hopefully, for those of you who have not yet seen it, but there was originally a reference to he of the title of this thread. It was changed for the US audience, to avoid confusion for lack of knowing him, as far as I know. It's kinda fun to see how it messes with the lip-sync in the alteration. Anyhow, I was wondering if this would be in its original intact form, so there isn't that notable little mouth glitch for everyone's favorite creepy Muppet. What do all of you think?

-Squigiman

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Squigiman said:
Anyhow, I was wondering if this would be in its original intact form, so there isn't that notable little mouth glitch for everyone's favorite creepy Muppet. What do all of you think?
-Squigiman
It's the Jack Parnell version thats on the set.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
He lives in Denmark and the store he ordered it from sent it early.